Pular para o conteúdo
- wish, request (more polite than will) – Would you bring a coffee, please?
- habits in the past – Years ago he would work till late at night.
- wish, request, demand, order (less polite than would) – Will you please shut the door?
- prediction, assumption – I think it will rain on Friday.
- promise – I will stop smoking.
- spontaneous decision – Can you give me a ride to the station? – Sure I will.
- habits – She’ll sit for hours watching TV.
- advice – You should drive carefully in bad weather.
- obligation – You should switch off the light when you leave the room.
- suggestion – Shall I carry your bag?
- sth. is necessary – We need to visit some friends this weekend.
- sth. is not necessary – We needn’t go to the supermarket, because we’re going to the restaurant tonight.